Sunday, June 21, 2009

Michigan Mayhem! - Vol. 2

Second volume of treasures from Michigan, this one has some really great tracks from the likes of the House of Commons, Beaux Jens (dig that blood curdling scream right before the inept outta sight solo), Chentells, Fugitives and the Aardvarks just to name a few.

Tracks
1. I’ve Been Through It Before - The Plagues
2. All You Wanted Was A Stand By - The Friars of Youth
3. You’re So Square - The Pickwick Papers
4. Nightmare - The Marauders
5. You’re Gonna Be Mine - The 4 of Us
6. Never Thought You’d Leave Me - The Pleasure Seekers
7. Keep Dreamin’ - The Grifs
8. Remain Unknown Girl - The Fabulous Chantels
9. Till Tomorrow - The House of Commons
10. Surprise Surprise - The Underdogs
11. She Was Mine - The Beaux Jens
12. Lovin’ - The Marauders
13. Girl Talk - Rob Kirk & The Word
14. Pictures On My Shelf - The Lee VI’s
15. Things Are Different Now - The Innsmen
16. I Don’t Need You - The Aardvarks
17. I’ll Hang Around - The Fugitives
18. That’s Your Way - The Aardvarks
19. My Back Door - The Mixed Emotions
20. You Can’t Get Me Down - The Royal Coachmen
21. Be My Queen - The Chentells
22. I Couldn’t Care Less - The Run-A-Rounds
23. I Don’t Believe - The Aardvarks
24. Who Will It Be - The Ascots
25. I Don’t Know - The Lee VI’s
26. You Can’t Catch Me - The Chessmen
27. Is Love Real - The Henchmen VI
28. You Can’t Blame That On Me - The Fugitives
29. Sparrleyy Manurpuss - The Friars of Youth