Saturday, June 20, 2009

Dance With Me - The Autumn Teen Sound

Thirty songs from the archives of Autumn Records, the San Francisco based label founded by deejays Tom Donahue and Bobby Mitchell, with a young producer named Sylvester (aka “Sly”) Stewart running the musical end. Warner Brothers bought out Autumn’s assets in 1966.

Tracks
1. Dance With Me - The Mojo Men
2. She Goes With Me - The Mojo Men
3. Off The Hook - The Mojo Men
4. Draggin’ The Main - The Upsetters
5. Little One - The Spearmints
6. Anything - The Vejtables
7. I Still Love You - The Vejetables
8. Where Did I Fail - The Knight Riders
9. I - The Knight Riders
10. Torture And Pain - The Knight Riders
11. Won’t You Be My Baby - The Knight Riders
12. I Should Be Glad - Gear One
13. Hello Little Girl - Gear One
14. I Think It’s Time - The Chosen Few
15. Nobody But Me - The Chosen Few
16. Pay Attention To Me - The Tikis
17. I’ll Never Forget About You - The Tikis
18. Darkest Night Of The Year - The Tikis
19. Blue Eyes - The Tikis
20. Just Me - The Us
21. How Can I Tell Her - The Us
22. Mark My Words - The Bundles
23. Watch Me Girl - The Bundles
24. Somethin’ Bad - The Mojo Men
25. My Woman’s Head - The Mojo Men
26. Can’t You See That She’s Mine - The Mojo Men
27. Why - The Mojo Men
28. As I Get Older - The Mojo Men
29. All Over Town - The Au Go Gos
30. I Still Love You - The Vejetables