Sunday, June 21, 2009

Michigan Mayhem! - Vol. 1

Anybody hungry for more garage? Here’s 28 solid blasts of teen garage from the great state of Michigan, further proof that this state had a really great mid sixties scene.





Tracks
1. Eight Day Blues - Sweet Cherry
2. Love Machine - Blues Co.
3. City of People - Illusions
4. I Can’t Stop - James T. & The Workers
5. Scream Loud - Quests
6. Can’t You Hear - Outcry
7. If U Don’t Believe Me Don’t - Psychotics
8. Hey Little Teaser - Chevrons
9. Catch a Ride - Grifs
10. Make Her Cry - Undecided
11. I’m Higher Than I’m Down - Aardvarks
12. Love Handles - Black Rose
13. Mystic Cloud - Pagens
14. You’re Gonna Love Me Too - Jammers
15. Seance - Ebb-Tides
16. How Much More - Terry Knight & The Pack
17. I Saw What You Did - Olivers
18. I’m Tempted - Quests
19. I’m a Baby - 9th Street Market
20. Times Passed - Beaubiens
21. Little Girls Cry - Rationals
22. Funny Things Floating - Sweet Cherry
23. You’re Gone - 9th Street Market
24. Confusion - Ruby
25. Get The Picture - The Old Exciting Scot Richard Case
26. I Need You - Rationals
27. So Good - Ascots
28. What A Way To Die - Pleasure Seekers