Saturday, April 25, 2009

Vile Vinyl - Vol. 1 (1985)

Here is volume 1 of a two volume series, stay tuned for #2. There are some really great songs on these two albums. Sure there are a few you've heard a thousand times before like Melvin and Thoughts of A Madman, but I don’t see any harm in that. So dig the vileness (and the Sloane artwork too)!

Tracks
 1. Let’s Move - The Night Crawlers
 2. We Got Some - The Lincolns
 3. Pop Kat - The Lincolns
 4. Caught You Redhanded - The Jolly Green Giants
 5. Better Come Get Her - The Triumphs
 6. You’re My Baby - The Paniks
 7. Lay It On The Line - The Shy Guys
 8. Thoughts Of A Madman - The Nomads
 9. How Can I Make Her Mine - Bobby Roberts & The Ravons
10. How Is The Air Up There - The Changin’ Times
11. Melvin - The Belles
12. No The One For Me - Thee Wylde Main-iacs
13. I Need You - The W.C. Dorns
14. Here I Stand - The Cult
15. Let Yourself Go - The Carpetbaggers