Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hoosier Hotshots: Indiana In The Garage Era

First of all I just want to send a big thanks to those who have been leaving comments, your feedback and kind words are much appreciated.
So now to the midweek (is it Friday yet) post, a long forgotten compilation of Indiana bands. A few of these tracks have made it onto other more recent comps, but most are unique to this album. So without any further jibber jabber from me, here ’tis. 


Tracks
 1. 2nd Choice - XL’s
 2. Mary Jane - XL’s
 3. Yesterday We Laughed - Cirkit
 4. I Love Her Anyway - Shooting Stars
 5. Come Back Baby - The Ferris Wheel
 6. One Last Chance - Sir Winston & The Commons
 7. Long Cold Winter - Teen Tones
 8. Tell Me Girl - Blues Inc.
 9. Come On Into My World - The Endd
10. Careful What You Say - Tikis
11. I’m Not For You - Wild Things
12. I Was Wrong - Cirkit
13. Evil - Backdoor Men
14. Take Your Love - Dukes
15. Farmer John - Idle Few
16. Get Stoned (Goin’ Out Tonight) - Mere Image