Saturday, April 18, 2009

Teenage Shutdown - Howlin’ For My Darlin’! (2000)

Only two volumes left of this fantastic series, this being volume 14. Too bad the fine folks at Teenage Shutdown didn’t crank out more volumes, but don’t despair, the well of garage goodies runs deep my friends. Thanks again for those who have left comments, it is much appreciated.


Tracks
 1. Baby - Tasmanians
 2. Guaranteed Love - Limey And The Yanks
 3. Howlin’ For My Darlin’ - Greek Fountains
 4. Gonna Find My Way - Jagged Edge
 5. King Of The Moon - Nick Hoffman
 6. Take A Bite Of Life - Graven Image
 7. Rosalyn - Undertakers
 8. I Just Wanna Make Love - Devil’s Own
 9. Big City - Jagged Edge
10. Almost There - Spirits
11. Leave Me Alone - Canadian Squires
12. Don’t Crowd Me - Keith Kessler
13. Go Away - Underworld
14. Train Kept A-Rolling - Rogues
15. Instant Heartache - Cobras
16. I Don’t Care - Dirty Shames
17. You Better Move - Tropics
18. I’m A Man - Jagged Edge