Sunday, April 5, 2009

Teenage Shutdown - Teen Jangler Blowout! (1995)

Another volume of non stop, no stink garage. This is the 9th volume in the Teenage Shutdown series, and they just keep gettin’ better and better if you ask me.





Tracks
 1. I’ll Be In - The Answer
 2. Stop! - The Burgundy Runn
 3. So Many Times - Jack And The Beanstalks
 4. Not This Time - The Jackson Investment Co.
 5. Shame - The Kings Ransom
 6. Just Won’t Leave - The Mad Hatters
 7. I’m Really Sorry - The JuJus
 8. Why I Cry - The Fortune Seekers
 9. Trip To New Orleans - The Bees
10. I Want A Love - The Sleepers
11. Don’t Lie - Young Aristocracy
12. Can You - Sir Michael And The Sounds
13. The World Ain’t Changed - Warden And His Fugitives
14. What Can I Say - The Jackson Investment Co.
15. I Cannot Lie - The Zone 5
16. Who Do You Think Your Fooling - Disillusioned Younger Generation
17. I’m Always Doing Something Wrong - The Fab Four