Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mindrocker - Vol. 7


This compilation is a collection of songs recorded for the labels of the CBS records family between 1965 and 1969. Past & Present Records has released a box set containing all 13 volumes of this series. I like this volume, but have never heard the remaining 12 so I can’t comment on those. I think you’ll find enough to like on this set, maybe you’ll be inspired to purchase the box set.

Tracks
 1. Hollow Woman - Mark IV
 2. King Of The Soap Box - The Bad Seeds
 3. Out Of My Mind - The Surprise Package
 4. News Sure Travels Fast - The Playboys Of Edinburg
 5. Candy Man - The Rising Sons
 6. The Devil’s Got My Woman - The Rising Sons
 7. Nobody - Larry Williams & Johnny Watson With Kaleidoscope
 8. Twisted - Sparrow
 9. Green Bottle Lover - Sparrow
10. I’m Your Man - The Denims
11. Mean Woman - The Fugitives
12. Sunshine - Dick Wagner & The Frost
13. Tomorrow’s Ship - The Sparrow
14. Isn’t It Strange - The Sparrow