Thursday, March 19, 2009

Teenage Shutdown - I’m Down Today (1995)












Back with another great 18 from #6 of  the Teenage Shutdown series, the subtitle reads “Moody & Brooding Teen Misery Lowdown,” pretty close description of the contents of this one.

Tracks
 1. I’m Down Today - The Drones
 2. High Class - The Nite Walkers
 3. Out Of My Mind - John Brown’s Bodies
 4. A Lot To Live For - The Other Half
 5. Feelin’ Bad - The Iron Gate
 6. One Kind Favor - John Does
 7. Sometimes - The Zoo
 8. I Believed You - The Young Monkey Men
 9. From My Window - The Shaynes
10. I Can Go On - The Riots
11. How Many Times - The Jagged Edge
12. Get Out Of My Life - The Sinders
13. I’ll Go On - The Intruders
14. Girl In Love - The New Breeds
15. I’m So Alone - Chargers
16. Sad Lovers (Live Today) - Three From Three
17. Blue Jaunte - The Amberjacks
18. Depression - The Specters