Friday, March 13, 2009

Attack Of The Jersey Teens - (1984)













Great compilation LP from Bona Fide records in 1984. Unpolished mid sixties sounds from New Jersey featuring The Young Monkey Men, The Friedles, The What-Nots and more.

Tracks
 1. I Believe You - The Young Monkey Men
 2. I’m Waiting For The Letter - The Young Monkey Men
 3. Morning - The What-Nots
 4. I Need You Baby - The What-Nots
 5. She Can Go - The Friedles
 6. I Love You - The Young Monkey Men
 7. I Was A Fool - The What-Nots
 8. I Lost Her - The Friedles
 9. Ally Or Enemy - T.P. & The Indians
10. Don’t Tell Me What To Do - The Friedles
11. Bald Headed Woman - The Young Monkey Men
12. Streets Of Boston - The Calliope
13. Surprise, Surprise - The Loved Ones
14. Pride - The Confederate Society
15. When Love - The Friedles
16. The River Of Styx - Saturday’s Garbage