Sunday, March 22, 2009

Psychotic Reactions













Geez, I should have called this blog Sixties Garage Compilation Heaven or something. Anyway here’s another vinyl obscurity digitized for your listening pleasure. There are some great songs on here, plus 2 Great Shakes ads (one from the Blues Magoos and one from The Yardbirds) as well as an interesting ad for Vox Wah Wah that I have not heard anywhere else. I would have preferred 3 songs to replace the ads, but you can’t be too choosy now can you.

Tracks
 1. I’m A Man - The Buckinghams
 2. I Can’t Explain - The Ones
 3. I Don’t Want Your Lovin’ - The Mark IV
 4. You’re Gona Break My Heart - The Abstrak Sound
 5. Feel So Good - The Jaggers
 6. Lovin’ Season - The Myddle Class
 7. Lady Fingers - The Magicians
 8. Great Shakes Ad - The Blues Magoos
 9. Let It Ring - The Distant Cousins
10. You’ve Got Me High - The New Order
11. Heart - The Two Of Clubs
12. Born In Chicago - The Blue Beats
13. The Vox Wah Wah Pedal
14. That’s Too Bad - The Soup Greens
15. It Must Have Been The Wind - The Fun & Games Commission
16. Great Shakes Ad - The Yardbirds