Sunday, March 15, 2009

Plan 9 - Live: I’ve Just Killed A Man And I Don’t Want To See Any Meat (Midnight 1985)













Plan 9’s  second album for Midnight Records released in 1985 after the self titled LP on New Rose. This is a great live record culled from various venues, most of which are from the Rat Club in Boston and Grotto in New Haven. As an added bonus, Jeff “Monoman” Conolly from The Lyres lends his keyboard talents to a rousing version of I’m Gone. Good stuff!

Tracks
 1. Intro Poem by Kenne Highland (Rat Club, Boston)
 2. Dealing With The Dead (Rat Club, Boston)
 3. I’m Gone (Rat Club, Boston)
 4. Gotta Move (9:30 Club, Washington D.C.)
 5. I Like Girls (Grotto, New Haven)
 6. Step Out Of Time (Rat Club, Boston)
 7. Looking At You (Livingroom, Providence Rhode Island)
 8. B-3-11 (Rat Club, Boston)
 9. Try To Run (Grotto, New Haven)
10. I Can Only Give You Everything (Rat Club, Boston)