Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sixties Rebellion - Vol. 1 &2

Here is a nifty twofer for all you groovers, volumes 1 and 2 of the Sixties Rebellion series. I am obligated to warn you ahead of time that I will not be posting the entire series, basically because I do not have the complete series, hey I do what I can to pacify your thirst for this stuff. Chocoreve used to have the complete series posted on his blog but they are no longer available, I already checked, and you know what, I miss that blog very much come to think of it. So dig these long lost treasures.

Tracks
1. The Past - Edges Of Wisdom
2. That Lonely Road - Edges Of Wisdom
3. Don’t Tell Me - The Five Canadians
4. I’m Going - The Flying Circus
5. Crackin’ Up - Famen
6. Midnight Hour - Kit & The Outlaws
7. Elevator Jam - 13th Floor Elevators
8. Like A Dream - The Ex-Cels
9. She’s The Kind - The Escapades
10. Walkin’ Away - The Fifth Order
11. Heartbreak Hill - The Missing Links
12. I Cried Goodbye - The Missing Links
13. Mr. Man - The Lyrics
14. You Know She’s A Woman - The Fugitives
15. The Fall Of The Queen - Destiny’s Children
16. Go Ahead And Cry - Big Sounds
17. Standin’ In The Shadow Of Your Love - The Buccaneers
18. She’s Gonna Lose That Boy - The Brother L Congregation
19. I Got Away - The Human Situation
20. It’s You - The Actioneers
21. No One Wants Me - The Actioneers
22. And She’ll Cry - The Celtics
23. Come On Up - The Fly-Bi-Nites
24. Goodnight - The Five Canadians
25. Wait A Minute - The Chaps
26. Gotta Find Her - Pat Farrell & The Believers
27. Don’t Throw Stones - The Fonograf Four
28. I Don’t Care If It Rains All Night - The Five