Monday, July 20, 2009

Quagmires O’Plenty

Thanks to everyone who has left a positive comment, urging me to keep pushin’ with this blog, it means an awful lot. While away at the races I met and chatted with many wonderful people from all over the country. Thinking things over on the 8 hour drive home, it really struck me that the vast majority of people are inherently good people. It was this realization that made me decide that yes indeed this blog will go forward for all the decent people out there. I will not let the comments of a 12 year old with a PC and an penchant for foul language piss on my parade. And that’s pretty much all I’m going to say about that.
So for this post I am going to back track a bit and repost all 8 volumes of the Quagmire compilations before I get to some other posts I have in mind. So once again a big thanks to all of you for your kind words.