Monday, May 25, 2009

When the Time Run Out

Nice obscure compilation on the Reverendo Moon label, pitting Minnesota against Michigan. It’s hard to pick a winner though, as both states had such wonderful scenes in the mid sixties.





Tracks
 1. I’m In Misery - Mystifying Monarchs
 2. Soldier of Fortune - Mystifying Monarchs
 3. Louis Louis - Shags
 4. Maggie’s Farm - Defiants
 5. (I’m) Determined - Psychotics
 6. I’m Not Talkin’ - Ferraris
 7. I’m Blue - Kinetics
 8. Feeling From My Heart - Kinetics
 9. Chimes of Freedom - Bad Omens
10. I’m Here - Poor Boys Pride
11. She’s Gone - Toronados
12. Another Day With Me - Minutemen
13. Cause I Love You - Pastels
14. What Went Wrong - Penetraters
15. Girl Down the Street - Headlyters
16. Dear John - Chancellors
17. Only Once - Satisfactions
18. Never Be Happy - Satisfactions