Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pebbles - Vol. 6: Chicago 1

First of two volumes dedicated to Chicago. As one might expect, the track listing on the back of the case is incorrect, track 3 is actually Winning Ticket by The Huns, track 18 Run Around by The Cave Dwellers is not on this disc. Despite that minor inconvenience there are some truly great songs on here.

Tracks
 1. Searching - The Omens
 2. I Love It Baby - The Furniture
 3. Winning Ticket - The Huns
 4. I Live In The Springtime - Buzzsaw
 5. I Want Her Back - The Todds
 6. Like A Woman - Group, Inc.
 7. Say Ma, Ma - The Pattens
 8. Trip On Out - The Haymarket Riot
 9. Long Green - The Delights
10. Someday Baby - The Untamed
11. Never Feel The Pain - Blackstones
12. Rebel Woman - Dean Carter
13. I’ll Make You Pay - The Shady Daze
14. You Don’t Love Me - Little Boy Blues
15. Girl, I Need You - Nobody’s Children
16. I’ve Been Wrong - The Buckinghams
17. Shadow Of Fear - Last Knight
18. Memorandum - The End
19. Jailhouse Rock - Dean Carter
20. Need A Little Lovin’ - The Foggy Notions
21. Something Else - The Haymarket Riot
22. Please Mr. Sullivan - The Warner Brothers
23. WCFL Radio Promo