Saturday, August 27, 2011

Shutdown 66 [updated links]


By request, I have added a link for the FLAC files.
Great compilation with cool Ernie Douglas theme, a pretty neat concept. This one is all about those conspiring coeds who flirt, hurt and then desert.


Tracks
 1. You Know I Do - The Crucibles
 2. Tomorrow Never Ends - The Barons
 3. Back Again - The Uncivilized
 4. Killer Of Men - The Royal Coachmen
 5. Please Tell Me Why - The Boards
 6. Should I - The Half Beats
 7. King In His World - The Possums
 8. Baby Go - The Avantes
 9. Why Did You Break My Heart - The Bryds
10. Too Hard To Please You - The Hearts Of Stone
11. There’s A Pain - The Rockers
12. For My Own - Jerry Waugh & The Skeptics
13. Baby No More - The Playgues
14. My Time - Bo & The Weevils
15. Is It Right? - The Conquests
16. Girl Of My Dreams - We The People
17. Please Stay - The Shandells
18. Lost - Pete Morticelli

SHUTDOWN 66 now in FLAC too!